R'Projects: Project Information and Resources
In an effort to respond to your request for an easier, more streamlined project process between Planning, Design and Construction (PD&C) and Facilities Services (FS), we've streamlined the submission and reporting of construction and maintenance requests. From this single page, you can now submit all project requests and see, in a newly developed unified report, all active projects.
Submit a Project Request
To submit your project idea or request, follow the steps below:
- 1. Click the link below (Facilities Work Order System) to submit your project request.
- 2. Select "Maintenance repairs" and "OK".
- 3. Complete form with your project details (add "PROJECT" in the request title).
In observance of the continued campus closure and projected COVID-19 fiscal impacts, all minor renovation requests are experiencing delays.
Integrated Project Status Report
This report is updated on the 1st and the 16th of each month and includes all updates provided by project managers.
- Click the link below to review all active projects being serviced by both PD&C and FS
- Select the Project Summary report to view overall summary information of projects on campus and to sort by any column including by organization, service unit, and current status
- Select the Project Detail tab to review most recent and specific information for any particular project.
Minor Renovation Updates
How to Prioritize Your Minor Renovation Projects Tutorial
Life Cycle of the Minor Renovation Process
The guide below is an introduction to the life cycle of the minor renovation process. The map provides an overview of the process from request submission through project completion. To download a copy of the guide, click here.