R'Projects: Project Information and Resources
In an effort to respond to your request for an easier, more streamlined project process between Planning, Design and Construction (PD&C) and Facilities Services (FS), we've streamlined the submission and reporting of construction and maintenance requests. From this single page, you can now submit all project requests and see, in a newly developed unified report, all active projects.
Submit a Project Request
To submit your project idea or request, follow the steps below:
- 1. Click the link below (Facilities Work Order System) to submit your project request.
- 2. Login and select "Submit Service Request."
- 3. Complete form with your project details (add "PROJECT" in the request title).
Integrated Project Status Report
This report is updated on the 1st and the 16th of each month and includes all updates provided by project managers.
- Click the link below to review all active projects being serviced by both PD&C and FS
- Select the Project Summary report to view overall summary information of projects on campus and to sort by any column including by organization, service unit, and current status
- Select the Project Detail tab to review most recent and specific information for any particular project.
Review Submitted Projects
These projects have not yet been prioritized by the organization that manages the space according to the University Space Committee. Click the link below for a summary view of projects currently sitting in our queue for prioritization.
Review Closed/Completed Projects (Facilities Projects Only)
This summary report offers detailed information about all completed and closed projects by Facilities Services including any canceled projects or requests that have been forwarded to PD&C to review. Please contact PD&C for information regarding closed PD&C projects.
Timeline for submitting project requests for 2022
|November 10, 2021||Email to campus partners to submit projects for prioritization.|
|December 1, 2021||Deadline to submit project requests for 2022.|
|December 2021||Following the December 1st deadline, Facilities Services will combine all submitted project requests with any existing open requests which have not been addressed and will compile a customized list for each organization on campus.|
|January 2022||Organizations will complete the prioritization for their submitted project requests (a separate email detailing this process will be sent)|
Minor Renovation Updates
Life Cycle of the Minor Renovation Process
The guide below is an introduction to the life cycle of the minor renovation process. The map provides an overview of the process from request submission through project completion. To download a copy of the guide, click here.